Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day Twenty: Sunday Shoes


The first thing I thought of when I heard that this was going to be the challenge for Day 20 was this clip from the movie musical "Hello, Dolly!"  In case you don't have time to watch, here are the lyrics to the first verse of the song:

Put on your Sunday clothes when you feel down and out
Strut down the street and have your picture took
Dressed like a dream your spirits seem to turn about
That Sunday shine is a certain sign
That you feel as fine as you look!

Once I stopped singing, I got to work putting together my outfit:


This is the *second* pair of yellow shoes I own now.  I think I may need therapy!


Top:  Cato
Belt:  Cato
Skirt:  Coldwater Creek
Shoes:  Payless
Bracelet:  Target

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to need to come steal that skirt from you, k? :) I LOVE the blue stripes! On second thought, it just looks too good on you. I'd feel guilty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Have a great day!