Sunday, September 18, 2011

Uh-oh!

Forgive my absence lately.  I was a little bit "blogged out" after completing (most of) the 21-Day Challenge.  :-)  But I'm back with some new ideas and fun things to share so I hope you'll stay tuned.

We had a little uh-oh at my house last week.  On Tuesday night, our Jack Russell Terrier, Jumpin' Jack Flash (Jack for short) came into the house after playing outside with a bloody back foot.  We couldn't see any real damage, but Bill decided to take him to the emergency animal hospital to check things out.  The vet couldn't see anything wrong either, so she prescribed some medicine for pain and antibiotics to prevent infection, wrapped up this little foot and sent him on his way.

"Please, Mom, give me an extra treat.  I've got an owie..."

We took off his bandage the next day and he was running with the other dogs like nothing ever happened.  Jack really came out ahead considering all the extra TLC he got out of the deal.  And the meat he got in order to cover up his medicine.  I'm such a pushover for that face.  Can you blame me?!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, poor baby! Glad he's feeling better. They really milk it for all it's worth, don't they?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Have a great day!