Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Favorites - 9/14/12

Has this not been the SLOWEST week?!  My goodness, I kept thinking it was a day later than it really was.  Oh, well, we finally made it!  Hope you've had a good one.  Here are some things I found amusing this week.

Favorite New SongCandy by Robbie Williams

I've been a fan of RW for about 10 years now, ever since I saw the video for "Millenium" on VH1.  This is his new single, and it's catchy as can be.  I love me some Brit Pop!



Favorite return:  Diet Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash Soda
My favorite soda in the whole world is back on the shelves!!!  I will end up drinking my weight in this, just you wait and see.  :-)



Favorite Halloween idea:  Lace covered candles to cast a lovely, eerie glow...I CANNOT WAIT for Halloween to get here.

Pinned Image

Favorite work outfit:  Classic cardigan and pencil skirt.  Still on trend and cute but very classically styled.  Love it!

A simple but chic work look.

Favorite memory:  Swinging
I had a swingset in my backyard growing up, and I would swing and sing at the top of my lungs for hours on end.  Mostly the Grease soundtrack as I recall.  :-)

childhood.  :)

Favorite funnyFortress
I love that expression!

Pinned Image

Favorite comfort foodSalisbury Steak in the Crockpot
How good would this be to come home to on a cool fall day?!

Pinned Image

Favorite wantArrow bracelet
It's bad to covet, I know, but I *really* want this!

Arrow Bangle Bracelet, Gold Bangle Bracelet, Gold Arrow Bracelet, Arrow Jewelry, The Hunger Games Jewelry, The Hunger Games Bracelet

Favorite sweetie-piepup in a blanket
I want to wake up to this precious face on a Saturday morning. 
Pinned Image

Favorite inspirationAdventurers
Oh, Darling, let's go!

Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Have a great day!