Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Favorites - 8/31/12

Here's what I'm digging this week:

My new favorite song:  "Don't Leave Me (Ne Me Quitte Pas)" by Regina Spektor
This is one of the most infectious melodies I've heard in a long time. I've gone to see two movies in the past three weeks, and both times this song was featured in the pre-movie ads. Love it!

Thumbnail    What We Saw from the Cheap Seats, Regina Spektor








Favorite WisdomSmooth Sea
It sure is wonderful when life goes your way, but a little adversity makes you learn things that you might never have learned otherwise...

Pinned Image

Favorite DessertApple Cupcakes with Caramel Buttercream
A perfect bit of fall sweetness!

Pinned Image

Favorite FunnyAs You Wish
A bit of geeky humor from moi?  Inconceivable!!! ;-)

Pinned Image



Favorite OutfitCute and Casual
Gray and yellow - one of my favorite combinations.  I would totally wear this.  In fact, I think I might have to shop for just such an outfit this week!


Pinned Image

Favorite GothicnessLady in Black
Beautiful, eerie photo that makes me want to know more about this lady and her lost love.

Pinned Image

Favorite beddingPlum & Gray Bouquet Duvet from Urban Outfitters
Gray and chevron?  Yes please!!

Pinned Image

Favorite TruthNo Reason
All 3 of my dogs follow this philosophy, and my neighbors hate me for it!

Pinned Image

Favorite party idea: lemon boat
Such a cute placecard for a summer party!

Pinned Image

Favorite color comboyellow and turquoise
I've fallen for yellow in a big way this year.  In fact, Bill and I painted our dining room a yellow very much like this - that's probably why this picture makes me smile. 

Pinned Image

Enjoy your weekend, friends!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Have a great day!