Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Crazy for Coral!


It all started when I went into TJMaxx one day and spied a gorgeous pair of Etienne Aigner sandals in CORAL!  I fell instantly in love, coaxed the sandals to come home with me by promising them a luxurious perch in my closet, and the rest is history.




Then, a week later, I went in search of more coral accessories.  After all, I wouldn't want my sandals to be lonely, right?  Money was a bit tight that week so I went to Cato,
where I know I can always find on-trend items for a reasonable price.

I picked up a cute giraffe print scarf for around $6
and a bracelet in coral and silver to match for about $5. 




Then another couple of weeks went by and I happened to visit a TJMaxx store in a different part of town.  I spied this cute clutch purse on sale for $20. 

It was fate!




I love the bamboo frame of the bag and the detail on the zipper pull inside.
I'm going to feel like I'm on a trip in the tropics whenever I carry this!


And finally, this past weekend I stopped by Kohl's.  There I found a beautiful satin tank with a butterfly wing motif in all kinds of pink, coral, yellow and blue hues. 







What color are you most drawn to this spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Have a great day!