Sunday, July 1, 2012

Salad Sunday

Hello, lovies!  Hope your weekend is going swimmingly.  In case you need a little dinner inspiration for the upcoming week, here you go.

Baked Potato Salad

Doesn't this look...divine?!  I have to say that whenever I can't really figure out what I want to eat, a baked potato usually fits the bill.  I think this salad would be delicious paired with a little fresh fruit salad.



Roasted Tomato Caprese Panzanella Salad

There are few things in this world that Bill and I love more than each other and caprese salads.  We know from experience just how good roasted tomatoes are in a caprese scenario, thanks to Ina Garten.  This salad looks like it just might take her genious to the next level.



And last but not least, Doritos Salad

It's like taco salad without the beef.  And it looks cruncy and hearty and Mexican-y all at one time.  I can't wait to try this!



Enjoy, friends!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Have a great day!