Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Lounger

This was the sight that greeted me when I came home yesterday.  Our dog Lucky was lounging artfully on the loveseat in our living room, propped up by a mound of pillows.



He's got such a hard life, you know.  What with having to bark at every unsuspecting person that walks down the sidewalk, chasing squirrels and bunnies in the backyard and foraging for food every. single. day. in the kitchen.  Whew!  You'd be tired too after all of that.

I like how his left leg just hangs a little bit off the loveseat.  Like "Yeah, I know it's there but I can't be bothered to move it up onto the furniture."  Poor baby!

All kidding aside, I can't imagine not having a sweet dog like Luck in the family.  He just makes life more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Have a great day!