Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Favorites: Week 9

Happy Friday, everyone!

Favorite pooch:  beach pup
I want to hug that little guy or girl SO MUCH!!



Favorite feast:  baked spaghetti pie
I made this for dinner on Wednesday, and it was a huge hit.  Easy and delicious.

DSC_0412

Favorite summer casual outfit from Marshall's

I'd totally wear this if the shorts were longer.  :-)  Don't want my thunder thighs to scare small children and animals...




Favorite funny:  Pants on the Ground!

I can't stand it when I see young guys having to walk down the street holding their belt buckles with one hand and their cell phone in the other.  Why???

Pinned Image

Favorite sweet:  strawberry lemonade poke cake
I'm extremely tempted to try this with raspberries!  Bet it would be equally good.



Favorite summer decor:  Citrus Centerpiece
This would be beautiful *anywhere* in the house.  Look at those gorgeous colors!



Favorite DIY Project:  Make your own beach glass with Elmer's glue and food coloring.



Favorite summer drink: Ginger Tea Lemonade with Basil

Giada De Laurentiis has given me yet *another* lemonade recipe to try.  I'll use herbal tea.

Blank

Favorite front porch
Look at those gorgeous hydrangeas!  And the inviting wicker seating!  I love everything about this place.

Pinned Image

Favorite gutsy hairdo:  purple and fuschia!
I could never do this (because I have short, short hair, obvs), but it's kinda cool!

Pinned Image

I'm off to visit my mom in the hospital tomorrow.  She fell and fractured her hip last weekend.  She's being moved to a rehab facility today.  Prayers and good wishes are apprciated.  :-)

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Have a great day!