Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Favorites: Week 7

Happy Friday, everyone!  Hope you've had a good one.  My husband and I have been off to paint our foyer, living room and dining room.  They look great!  Once we get everything back to normal, I'll share some pics.  In the meantime, enjoy some of the fun things I've found online this week:

Favorite breakfast:  Caprese Frittata
Oh my gosh does this look good!  Fresh tomatoes and basil lovingly engulfed by cheese and eggs.  Wow!

IMG_473700

Favorite cute summer shoes:  Payless "Shania" Wedge

Yes.  Payless!  I tried these on last week and loved them.  They're on sale now for $19.99!

Womens Montego Bay ClubWomen's Shania Wedge Sling


Favorite sip:  Blackberry Lemonade
I'm all about exotic lemonades this summer - basil lemonade, rosemary lemonade, blueberry lemonade.  Somebody stop me!

Pinned Image


Favorite kitchen gadget:  Pizza saw
 How cool is this?!  I bet it's easier to gude than a traditional pizza cutter too. 

Pinned Image


Favorite Awww!:  Baby Polar Bear
 Look at that cute little nose!  Precious.

Pinned Image


Favorite tie-on:  Paper Bow
Click the link for the pattern *and* the chevron paper!  A great addition to any gift.

How to Make a Paper Bow


Favorite summer sweet:  Cherry Salad
Cool Whip, sweetened condensed milk, cherry pie filling, crushed pineapple, mini-marshmallows and nuts.  Yum!!!!



















Favorite anytime sweet:  Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes
Best flavor combo.  EVER.



Favorite DIY project:  Shopping Cart Chair
What the what?!?  Now that's a clever idea!

Pinned Image

 
Favorite summer scene: The Saguaro - Palm Springs, CA 
I want to to lay on one of those lounges with a good book and a fancy lemonade.  :-)

Pinned Image

Wishing you all a fun weekend!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Have a great day!