Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Favorites: Week 6

Favorite pillow:  3-D Glasses Pillow from freaky fleece on Etsy.
I can't say I'm completely on board with this new 3-D obsession, but I do love this pillow!

3D Glasses Pillow - Geek Chic Home Decor

Favorite fruity biteLemon-Lime Mousse with Fresh Strawberries
I've been on a huge lime kick lately, but it's mostly been in things like salads and chicken dishes.
This looks like a delicious dessert.  Can't wait to try it!
lemon mouses
Favorite earrings:  Raw Brass Chain Earrings with Gold Fringe
I love the simplicity of this design.  It'll look beautiful with just about anything!
Raw Brass Chain Earrings with Gold Fringe

Favorite furniture makeover:  Chevron Dresser
How cute is this?!
P1040771

 
Favorite welcome:
Bill just painted our entrance foyer in a turquoise that's just slightly darker than this door.  I love this cheerful color!
Pinned Image

Favorite meal idea:  Cheesy Enchilada Casserole
All I can say is...yum!!
Pinned Image

Favorite funny:  koalifications
LOL!
Pinned Image

Favorite blue hue:  Hydrangea from Google images
I love, love, love hydrangeas!  They just make me happy.  :-)
Pinned Image

Favorite organization inspiration:
From the dollar store!
Pinned Image


Favorite DIY jewel:
I'd really like to try to make this bracelet.  I really love the combination of gold, silver and bling in this one!

Enjoy your weekend, friends!  And Happy Memorial Day on Monday!!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Have a great day!