Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday: To the Max-i

You know what?  I've decided that it's time to interject an outfit post now and again, just for fun.  So here you go:

Last week I picked up this cute maxi dress at Kohl's.  It's made of a super soft knit and feels just as good as wearing the most comfortable sweats I own!  The upside?  It's much prettier than my sweats.

I prefer to keep things on the modest side, which is why I chose to wear a white tee underneath.  Well, that and the fact that it helps hide my flabby arms.  :-)


To accessorize, I kept it simple and sweet with two stretch bracelets


Turquoise: World Market / Teal:  Fashion Bug



After my "photo shoot" I got to spend some time out in the backyard with these cuties:


This is Lucky, our border collie/cocker spaniel mix



This is Zero, the beautiful girl next door.  :-)
They love to run together along the fenceline.

Happy Hump Day!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Have a great day!