Monday, May 21, 2012

Meal Plan: May 21-25


My husband laughs at me because I've become quite the Buffalo chicken afficianado.  In the past year my opinion of Buffalo chicken has gone from "oh, that's way too spicy" to "that's freakin' awesome!!"   I have no idea what happened.  Maybe I'm closer to The Change than I know???  Anyway, I love it.  And these taquitos look delish!



Pesto is one of my favorite flavors on the planet!  Add avocado?  I'm there!

Pinned Image

Wednesday:  Chicken Fried Steak with Gravy, Mashed Potatoes and Marinated Tomato Salad

I watched the Pioneer Woman make this on her show Saturday morning, and now I can't stop thinking about it!

Picture of Chicken Fried Steak with Gravy Recipe

Thursday:  Open Face Chicken Caprese Sandwiches

Oh, my goodness, do these look good!!  Simple, fresh flavors.  Yum incarnate.

DSC_0839

Friday:  Deli Skewers with Cucumber-Ranch Dip

I've decided that we need to go on a picnic this week.  The weather forecast is ideal, and I just found this fabulous idea for deli skewers.  I'll make some of our favorite potato salad, chop some veggie sticks, and we're good to go!

healthypartyfood

Happy Eating, Friends!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Have a great day!