Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Favorites: Week 4

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hope you all had a great week.  Me, not so much.  Work has been crazy, I've gained 3 lbs. and my back hurts.  On the other hand, the weekend's here and tomorrow I, your humble blogger friend, turn the BIG 4-0!  Yes, I'm a Cinco de Mayo birthday baby.  Wasn't it nice of Mexico to give me an even bigger reason to party?!  ;-D 

Here are some of my favorite things this week:

New Favorite Song:

"Spinning Around in the Air" by The Proclaimers, from their upcoming album "Like Comedy" which drops on May 7.  I've loved these guys for at least 15 years, ever since I saw Benny & Joon and heard the immortal "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)".  I've traveled to Chicago twice in the past three years to see them in concert.  Craig and Charlie Reid are awesome!

Favorite "Oh no, they didn't"!

Chubby Hubby Snack Mix from Cookies & Cups

Okay, make that *15* lbs. that I'm gonna gain this week!  Can you imagine all this yumminess rolling around on your tongue???  Oh. My. GOODNESS!

Photobucket


Favorite new way to keep clean:

Microdermamitt Body Mitt.  No, it's not a new way to support Mitt Romney (although that guy does have good skin for a man, don'tcha think?).  This is an exfoliating mitt that you use in the shower 2-3 times a week.  You simply wet it with water (or add some body wash if you prefer) and scrub your body to slough off dead skin and dirt.  You'll have smoother, healthier skin in one use.  FOR REAL!  I got one in my April Birchbox.  I love this thing and can't imagine how I've lived 40 years without it!


Favorite cute dog photo:

Just...LOL!!!

Pinned Image


Favorite DIY fashion project:

Copycat Anthropologie necklace.  I've seen this necklace on a bunch of fashion bloggers and I can't wait to make my own version!



Favorite refresher:

Just in time for Cinco de Mayo, check out this lime freeze!

Pinned Image


Favorite posies:

Don't these just scream spring to you?!  I love ranunculus flowers.
Pinned Image


Favorite sweet sentiment:

Awwwww!  Reminds me of my sweet husband.  :-)

Pinned Image


Favorite birthday cake idea:

I think I need a rainbow cake for my birthday tomorrow!
Pinned Image


Other Favorite birthday cake idea:

Or...I might want a cherry cake instead.  I'm difficult that way.


Pinned Image

Have a wonderful, fun-filled, cinco-de-mayo-celebrating weekend!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Have a great day!