Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan - April 30-May 4

Monday:  Cheesy Enchilada Stuffed Shells from Crumbs and Chaos

If you're like me, you eat at least one Mexican-style meal each week.  Since Saturday is Cinco de Mayo, I suggest you get it out of the way on Monday so you're not burned out when it's time for the *real* fiesta!! 




Tuesday:  Sourdough BLT with Avocado Mayonnaise from The Tasty Cheapskate

I tried a Barefoot Contessa recipe for a California BLT which included avocadoes as a separate ingredient.  Bill and I both agreed that it was delicious!  I'm thinking this might be even better because the avocadoes are part of the spread and won't slide out of the sandwich when you take a bite.  My mouth's watering just thinking about it!


Wednesday:  Sweet and Spicy Ginger Noodles with Roasted Vegetables from Heather's Dish

The sound of this just makes me happy!  I've discovered this year a deep, abiding love for ginger that I never knew I had.  :-)





Thursday:  Pork Loin with Coca-Cola Barbecue Sauce from Crumbs and Chaos

I got a great deal on pork loin last week at Dierbergs, and I can't wait to try this recipe!  I've fixed quite a few pork loins in the past couple of years, but never with barbecue...



Friday:  Pecan Crusted Chicken and Apple Salad with Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette by Kitchen Simplicity

Doesn't the title of this recipe alone make you start salivating for this salad?!  It looks light, crisp and scrump-dillyicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Have a great day!