Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Favorites: Week 2

Happy Friday!  Here are some fun things I want to share with you this week.

Favorite "Whaaa?"
A sofa in 14 shades of blue-green linen.  There's something I really like about it!
Favorite "I wish I could do that" moment:

"Hello My Baby" by trudbol.  Amazing barbershop "quartet" with only two voices!




Favorite unexpected decor element:
Floating vases from younghouselove.com

You can buy these from CB2.  Cool!


Favorite new (to me) beauty find:
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment.  It leaves my face and neck feeling clean and soft. 



"A living room swathed in sea glass blues with a view of the ocean."  Ahhh...




Favorite DIY I gotta try:




Favorite uh-huh:
And it always will be...

Favorite place I'm yearning to go back to:
Trafalgar Square in London.  I was there 10 years ago and enjoyed every minute!!




Favorite Home Remedy to try:
Summer sandal-wearing season is right around the corner.  Better be ready to put your best foot forward!  Sorry - you knew that was coming, right?!  ;-)





Favorite thing I'm coveting this week:

Lovely, basic pearl drop earrings from World Market.  They're only $9.99!


I'm going to spend my weekend hoping and praying that the Blues win their Stanley Cup playoff game against the Sharks on Saturday night.  Fingers, toes and even some unmentionables crossed!!

I wish you all a wonderful weekend!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Have a great day!