Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan: April 16-20

Yep, I'm late again.  Sorry about that!  Here's what the Perkinses are eating this week:


Monday:  Quick French Dip Sandwiches from Kitchen Simplicity
I gotta tell you "Yum" doesn't even begin to cover it!  Bill and I both enjoyed these last night.



Tuesday:  Salsa Verde Chicken Tacos in the Crock Pot from The Novice Chef Blog
Tender, slow-cooked chicken swimming in salsa verde???  Oh, yeahhhh!!


Wednesday:  Lasagna Roll-Ups from Homemade by Holman
There are a million ways to do these tasty roll-ups.  This one uses ground turkey, crushed tomatoes, and classic Italian seasonings.  Not to mention ooey, gooey cheese!  Looks delish!


Thursday:  Crustless Spinach and Feta Pie from skinnytaste
You know I'm a sucker for spinach and feta.  This looks so promising (and it's healthy too)!


Friday:  Carmelized Onion and Goat Cheese Pizzette from Bread In 5
I'll serve this with a big, delicious green salad full of veggies.  I've promised to work on my breadmaking skills this year.  I'd say this will be *excellent* practice!


Happy munching, friends!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Have a great day!