Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Favorites: Week 1

I stumbled upon a wonderful blog a couple of weeks ago called Iowa Girl Eats.  Kristin, the proprietress, posts delicious recipes, fun things that happen to her, and all kinds of other cool stuff.  One of my favorite features on her blog is her "Friday Favorites" so I decided to copy her idea and post some of the good things I come across on the web each week. 

Favorite Easter craft:

Who wouldn't love a little gift - or better yet, CANDY - snuggled inside this adorable bunny pouch?


Favorite view on a spring day:



Favorite show-stopper:
What a gorgeous pop of color and style these would be to a classic little black dress!


Favorite blast from the past:
I've loved this song since I was 12 years old!  One of my all-time favorite songs. EVER.



Favorite new (to me) beauty product:

This is like a concealer, moisturizer and light foundation all rolled into one!  It helps even out my skin tone and brighten my complexion.  I find that all I have to add is a little powder to set it, then put on my eye makeup, blush and lipstick and I'm ready to go! 

Favorite Springtime sip:
Sparkling Rhubarb-Vanilla Lemonade by Kitchen Simplicity
Doesn't this look refreshing? Great for the unseasonably warm temps we're having.


Put the throw across your lap, adjust the pillow *just so* behind your back and relax with a great read.  I love that table and the pretty neutral palette with blue/green accents.


Favorite Truth:
Good advice, no matter what your age!
When I was little, I practically lived on my swingset. I'd sing all my favorite songs at the top of my lungs while I swung and hung upside down on the bar in the middle of the side frame.  Good times!

Apple pie in an egg roll?  I'm there!!


Favorite summer outfit idea:
Who could resist that pretty dress?  The nail polish is Jamaica Me Crazy - love it!



Enjoy your weekend!



Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Have a great day!