Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Daily Style: Rawr..er, Hiss! I don't know.

I've been following many style blogs over the past few months.  I love the way those ladies put themselves together and show us their great style nearly everyday.  I want to try to do the same thing.  My friend Nancy at work very kindly took this pic of me with her phone today.  Thanks, Nancy!

I don't quite know what animal print this top actually is.  It looks slightly more snakeskin than safari animal print, but I can't say I've ever seen a snake with this coloring before.  Hmmm...  In any case, I like it!



Did you notice that my coveted new sandals make an appearance here?  If you do, kudos to you! (and thanks for caring!)  They really are cute and comfy -- so much so that I can actually wear them all day at work without getting sore feet.  Yay!


These earrings came from JCPenney a couple of years ago.



I bought my bracelets last night at Burlington Coat Factory and JCPenney.  I love the way they work with this outfit.  I know it's hard to see, but I painted my fingernails with OPI's Mermaid's Tears and Silver Shatter nail polish.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Have a great day!