Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day Eleven: Wear a Dress or Skirt


Okay, so this is not a big deal for me.  I actually *like* wearing dresses and skirts, especially in the summertime when I want to stay cool.  I chose one today that would also go well with my remix item for the 21-Day Challenge, my black denim jacket.

Jacket and Bracelet:  Fashion Bug, Dress and Belt:  Target, Shoes:  Payless, Earrings:  Lane Bryant
Forgive the bright sunlight - I was kind of pressed for time today in getting pictures taken.  :-)  Can you see what I did?  I wore a belt -- without a prompt!!  I'll bet you $200 (if I had it) that I NEVER would have done that two weeks ago.  This challenge has really made me look at my wardrobe differently.  Thanks, Kayla!

I like the way the pink  belt looks with this outfit, and I think the jacket gives some added texture (which, granted, I'm not sure an animal print dress needs exactly) to my style today.



Now excuse me while go I try to figure out how to jazz up my jeans and a tee for tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the belt! I actually love the jacket with the animal print. I think it breaks it up really nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a flattering and professional look! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Have a great day!