Sunday, August 14, 2011

Jumping in with both feet!


Well, I'm a new blogger and I've never done anything like this before, but I'm stoked to give it a try:  I've decided to do the 21-day Challenge put on by Kayla of Freckles in April.  In a nutshell, from August 15th through September 2nd, Kayla will be posting outfit prompts to help you make the most of your closet and get you out of your comfort zone.  Here's what she says about the first week:

So you have some time to prepare, here's an overview of the prompts for this week. Make sure to come back and read the individual posts though. They have tons of inspiration pictures and explanations and stuff.

Monday, August 15: Pick an item to remix 3 times over the next 3 weeks (can't be jeans!!)
Tuesday, August 16: Tuck it in
Wednesday, August 17: Mix patterns
Thursday, August 18: Color block
Friday, August 19: Belt it
Saturday, August 20: Get creative (wear something in an unexpected way)

Read all the details on her blog and join me! This should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Have a great day!