Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day Six: Get Creative

Today's challenge was to wear something in an unexpected way.  I was wracking my brain trying to think of something, when all of a sudden I looked down on my dresser and saw a new pair of earrings I bought at JCPenney last week.  And voila! an idea was formed.  Check this beauty out!

Skirt, Knit Cardigan: JCPenney; Tank:  Lane Bryant

I wore it with a very neutral ensemble - cream colored tank, ivory colored knit cardigan and dark brown skirt.  I wanted to let the stones and the gold setting shine through on its own.  I'm happy with it!  :-)


And here's what it looks like as an actual earring:


In what way have you gotten creative with your wardrobe??  Do tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Have a great day!