Friday, August 19, 2011

Day Five: Belt It

While I would much rather this challenge actually entailed singing "To Sir, With Love" at the top of my lungs (which I really *have* done in my car!), today's challenge was to wear something with a belt.  I chose this most comfortable and stylish of dresses in my closet.
Dress:  Ashley Stewart; Belt:  Jeans from Kohl's; Bracelets:  JCPenney and Avenue; Shoes:  Payless
Just call me goddess.  ;-)  No wonder I had the sudden urge to flirt with Zeus and eat grapes today...




I like the way the gold accessories worked out for me.  My belt actually came on a pair of jeans from Kohl's a couple of years ago.  Who knew it could be so pretty here?  I sure didn't until I tried it out.  Thanks, Kayla!

Oh, and just in case you were waiting for it, here's the earring shot. You're welcome.  (These were bought at Walmart several years ago for a whopping $2.97.)




3 comments:

  1. So pretty! The black with gold accessories works well. I think you're dressed perfectly for a date night...it IS Friday, you know. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! The gold accessories make it a goddess outfit, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great belt! I'm kind of scared of gold but I think I should try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Have a great day!