Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hump Day Hobbies: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...

...wait for it...yep, Christmas!  I know Hobby Lobby already has lots of products for the holiday season out in their stores.  I have a friend I went to high school with who is the self-proclaimed King of Christmas.  He is already counting down to December *and* listening to Christmas music!!

I'm not quite there, yet.  However, I know he's not the only one thinking a few months down the road.  Last night at my monthly stamp club with Rochelle Edwards, my Stampin' Up! demonstrator, we made this adorable snowman card:



This card uses some of the new In Colors from this year:  Pool Party, Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral.  I love non-traditional Christmas color combos, so this was right up my alley.  The stamp set is called Snow Much Fun.  Kind of puts a smile on your face, doesn't it?!  Nah, me neither...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Have a great day!